Milwaukee Marketing Careers at Vertz Marketing
Think you have what it takes to swim with the best? At Vertz Marketing, we specialize in working as complete, trusted partners with our clients in small to mid-size businesses in Milwaukee, Wisconsin and throughout the Midwest. We learn our client’s businesses inside and out so that we can provide the very best advice, expertise, mix of marketing programs and leading strategies to grow their business like never before. This commitment to our clients and the complete dedication of our employees makes Vertz Marketing an investment that our clients happily make with a skyrocketing ROI for every client.
We are always seeking top talent in a wide variety of areas including account management, graphic design, SEO expertise, brand strategy, and public relations. Resumes for consideration can be emailed to email@example.com.
Account Client Engagement Manager – Milwaukee – Position Filled
Vertz Marketing is seeking an Account Client Engagement Manager to contribute to our growing team to focus on key small and mid-size business clients in our portfolio. The Client Engagement Manager will be responsible for a variety of efforts on behalf of our clients as listed below.
- Act on behalf of Vertz Marketing as the primary contact and account manager for select Vertz Marketing clients
- Help to develop ongoing marketing initiatives and campaigns to meet the marketing and business development objectives for select Vertz Marketing clients
- Social media management and content creation on sites such as Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter, Pinterest, Yelp, and others.
- Blog writing.
- Email newsletter creation.
- Text message marketing campaign creation.
- Ongoing copywriting for specific sales campaigns, promotions and events.
- Creative concept creation for online and print media in coordination with the graphic design team.
- Website copywriting updates and concept creation for new online promotions.
- Public relations campaigns.
Senior Account Executive – Director of Business Development
Vertz Marketing is seeking a Senior Account Executive to focus on presenting our service offerings to key prospective clients throughout the Milwaukee area, Wisconsin, Illinois and Minnesota. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for presenting the value proposition of Vertz Marketing through a combination of prospecting and on-site presentations to targeted accounts in the areas that Vertz Marketing serves. The Senior Account Executive will be responsible for a variety of efforts as listed below. The position is a full-time position with benefits – base salary plus commission. Position may lead to a future promotion as the Vice President of Sales.
- Establish partnerships with local Chamber of Commerce and business organizations.
- Manage and execute lead generation strategies through social media marketing, partnership marketing, sponsorships, direct outreach and other avenues.
- Execute RFP information to bid on projects at the local governmental and state level.
- Represent and present the service offerings of Vertz Marketing to prospective clients.
- Develop in-person client pitch presentations to targeted prospective clients.
- Work with the Vertz Marketing team on new market opportunities.
Public Relations Manager Milwaukee – Position Filled
Vertz Marketing is seeking to add a Public Relations Manager to its growing staff to provide support to its existing client base. The Public Relations Manager will work with the existing staff to discover and promote PR opportunities through earned media coverage. Media coverage includes TV, radio, print media, an online news and blog coverage. The Public Relations Manager will be responsible for a variety of efforts on behalf of our clients as listed below. Excellent writing skills are required for this position. This is a part-time position.
- Develop relationships with key individuals in the media such as journalists, producers, and TV/radio personalities.
- Develop unique content and story pitches that separate the Vertz Marketing client’s from other companies in their industry.
- Secure earned media coverage for a variety of clients in the Vertz Marketing portfolio.
- Coordinate earned media coverage with other aspects of an ongoing Vertz Marketing business development and marketing plan with other staff members at Vertz Marketing.